Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Return of html/man branches

I have not built and published these two branches myself for quite some time, as I let the post update hook of my public repository automatically fetch updates from the 'master' branch to another work area, format the documentation, make commits and push the result back to the public repository, all automated at the kernel.org infrastructure.

Unfortunately, kernel.org has been down for quite a while. So as a "time-permits" and "experimental" basis, I've started publishing these two branches after formatting the documentation locally on my primary development machine to the other public repositories.

I won't promise that I'll rebuild the docs every time I push the 'master' branch out, like the system I used to have at kernel.org did for me, but this will have to do in the meantime.

No comments: